This year more than ever small businesses need your support, not just on Small Business Saturday, at or Christmas, but every day of the week!
We have some fantastic small, independent businesses in this country run by brilliant, hardworking people.
As a small business ourselves, we would like to take a moment to celebrate the host of other fabulous small businesses we work with across the UK:
- Pinz and Needles: Commercial & Industrial embroidery services – Northallerton
Serving the North East & North Yorkshire, they carry out all our embroidery and logo work. https://www.pinznneedles.co.uk/shop.html
- Eyecatching Signs: Specialise in making businesses stand out from the crowd by supplying stunning signs, van graphics, banners and much more. Based in Richmond North Yorkshire. They provide all the artwork on the exhibition trailer and point of sale material for the trade stands that we use at exhibition shows. https://www.eyecatchingsigns.co.uk/
- Patches Clothing Alterations: A professional clothing alterations company, They make all our beaters flags every year for us, Based in Barnard Castle (no website available, but they are available on facebook @patchsclothingalterations
- Richmond Print: They are a highly-skilled and well-regarded printing firm, based in Richmond North Yorkshire. They provide us with our business stationery needs eg business cards, product tags,etc https://www.richmondprintltd.co.uk/
- Lancashire Sports Repairs (LSR): A highly skilled team of professionals equipped with the latest machinery and up-to-date knowledge of materials and manufacturing enable LSR to repair all makes and models of outdoor performance gear. They are a licensed GORE-TEX® repair specialist. We work alongside lsr who can carry out a multitude of repair techniques where required. https://lancashiresportsrepairs.co.uk/
- Fortis Clothing: Proud well established British clothing manufacturers, who have given us a unique opportunity to display our boots alongside their high quality outdoor clothing, to create a partnership to be reckoned with. https://fortisclothing.co.uk/
- Sarah Farnsworth Photography: We are lucky enough to have engaged the services of the award winning talented country photographer Sarah Farnsworth to help us show off the brand in its intended environment – the beautiful British outdoors!, Sarah provides us with imagery on our website and for use on our social media pages and literature. https://www.sarahfarnsworth.co.uk/
- Hoddy’s (dog food): Founded in 2019 by Mark Hodson, Hoddys has been created out of a passion to produce a 100% natural dog food using wild game that would otherwise go to waste. Mark has supported the Dedito brand through his acclaimed journal ‘Talking Game’ with interviews and product placement articles, therefore we support Mark in spreading the word about his product and including literature in our parcels that are sent out. https://hoddys.co.uk/ https://talkinggame.co.uk/
- Marina Gibson Fishing: Flyfishing ambassador Marina Gibson has been an advocate of our footwear and is often seen sporting the favourite Moorland Boots. We collaborated with Marina a few years ago in the hope that she could help push the brand further with her social media connections and followers etc, as yet there has not been a strong plan developed as to exactly how this collaboration is intended to work so this may or may not be something we want to include on the backlinks page? https://marinagibsonfishing.com/
- Nick Ridley Photography: Nick Ridley has been a professional dog photographer for over 30 years, and in 1998 he started what has become one of the highest profile and most respected dog event photography business in the country, Nick has been a friend of Dedito for many years and an advocate for our footwear and accessories, his articles make regular appearances in The Sporting Gun magazine, and across our social media channels. https://www.nickridley.com/
- Tracy Kidd Photography: Tracy loves to photograph the Equestrian world , Country Sports, Dogs and people in a lifestyle and documentative way and has recently provided photography for our social media campaigns. https://tracykiddphotography.zenfolio.com/about.html
Support small today and everyday!