Return and exchange policy
Dedito Boots Return and Exchange Policy
All returns must be shipped back.
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your order was received, unfortunately we are unable to offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require the returns form, together with the item that will be returned, stating full name, address, copy of the purchase receipt and reason for return.
- Returns cannot be completed without a fully completed returns form.
- We do not offer exchanges.
- Allow up to 5 business days for all returns after received, to be processed by our department.
There are certain situations where refunds are not granted: (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Orders sent without the original DEDITO packaging will be subject to 10% deduction from refund.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after purchase
- SALE ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE
- Being that sale items are non-refundable, DEDITO can only grant refunds in difference for markdowns within two weeks of purchase date.
- DEDITO is not able to reimburse any duties or fees charged for international or domestic orders under any circumstance as well as any third party charges.
- Any damages, losses, etc., caused by third parties, DEDITO will not be accountable or held liable.
- Embroidered and bespoke ITEMS: All styles that have been embroidered or bespoke may not be returned, they are considered to be final sale.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
We will gladly issue a refund for the value of the full priced merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase.
Products must be in the condition you received them in with the original box. If merchandise is not returned in its original box or in its original condition a return cannot be issued.
To return a defective or wrong item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with clear images of wrong or defective item and explanation. Images must include views of damage, overall boot, the soles, and the label located on the side of the boots.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, please allow up to 30 days for the payment to clear.
If you have not received your refund after 30 days please contact Dedito Boots Ltd.
To return your product, you should send your product to:
Dedito Boots Ltd
Stonebridge House ‘Wetlands Lane’
DL11 7ED North Yorkshire
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over £ 75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
The DEDITO online store accepts any return of unworn or defective full-price merchandise for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date. Original shipping charges are not refundable.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & RETURNS
For all international and domestic orders: If a delivery cannot be made due to the contact not being present to accept or sign for the package, the account will be refunded for the original cost of the items purchased once the package is received back to Dedito Boots Ltd. The cost of shipping, duties and taxes will not be covered. To acquire the products once more, a new purchase order must be made.
The online orders should be returned / shipped to Dedito Boots address.
For further Enquiries on your international order please feel free to contact our customer services at email@example.com.