- Dedito boots are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials. If within 12 months of purchase, a defect occurs in your Dedito Boots as the result of normal use, Dedito Boots Ltd will repair the defect or exchange the product. Product failures caused by excessive or abusive wear conditions do not qualify for exchange or refund. Within 2 months of warranty, starting from the purchase date, boots with a proven manufacturing fault will be exchanged for a new pair or professionally repaired at the company’s discretion. Boots after the first 2 months of warranty and still within their 12 months warranty period will be repaired and returned to the customer at Dedito Boots Ltd expense.
- Once a fault has been raised with the Warranty Team, the team will respond within 3 – 5 working days. Once a returns label has been issued, if the boots are not returned to the appropriate party within 5 working days of the label having been issued, the remainder of the warranty period for the original issue and any further issues will become void.
- The Dedito warranty does not apply to ordinary wear and tear, footwear tampered with, modified by or repaired by a third party; improper or extreme use of the footwear, a lack of proper care and maintenance, footwear that has been in contact with chemical, organic, saline substances and sewage; extreme cases of heat damage or damage caused by animals.
- Returned boots will only be accepted if they are clean of any dirt and mud. Boots not meeting this condition will be returned to the customer and the remainder of the warranty will become void.
- Please try on your boots indoors and with the socks you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and the boots are worn outside they will not be accepted for a return for fit. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by Dedito.
- If you need to return your boots due to a defect within the warranty period, please contact the store/re-seller where you made your original purchase. If ordered online through Dedito Boots, please send us an email describing the problem before sending the boots without notification.
- Any faults should be raised immediately with customer services as soon as they appear. We will not investigate fault queries that have been allowed to exacerbate over time. We will request a proof of purchase receipt and photographs of the issue to proceed with any warranty claim. Once we receive the required information we will be in touch to advise of next steps.
- As our boots are handmade there are circumstances where we need to send your faulty products for a more detailed inspection. We work with Lancashire Sports Repairs, a UK based independent testing and repair centre who will assess your boots and provide us with a report as to whether there is a manufacturing fault or a fault arising from general wear and tear. In the first instance please contact the team of Dedito on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01832 776104. We will discuss your issue and provide you with the course of action you need to follow. Any claims bought to our attention to be sent away for assessment must be sent within 5 working days for a valid claim. After this timeframe, we are unable to continue with any investigations.
- Outside of warranty: If your purchase is out of our standard 12 month warranty Lancashire Sports Repairs will be happy to look at your request for repair or to carry out refurbishments to your boots. Costs and posting process is available on their website. Please visit www.lancashiresportsrepairs.co.uk or call 01282 439109.
Our warranty does not cover general wear and tear damage including, corrosion of the rubber, rips, scratches, tears, piercings, burns and improper fittings/sizing’s. Splitting or tearing caused by boot jacks, doorstep removal etc will not be covered under our warranty. Any splitting caused from the inside of the welly such as wear from toenails, stones or twigs etc will not be covered. Boots kept outdoors may cause discolouration and possible cracking, this is not covered by our warranty The lifetime of wellies depends on the condition of use, storage and maintenance.
We would like to remind you that wellies are recreational boots (and not working boots) they are not suitable for intensive work.
We offer a 6 month manufacturer warranty. Should your wellies develop a fault within 6 months of purchase, simply send us some photographs with a brief description of the issue to: email@example.com for assessment.
Please take notice of the care recommendations.
Should your waterproof clothing develop a fault within 6 months of purchase, simply send us some photographs with a brief description of the issue to: firstname.lastname@example.org for assessment.